And in much the same way you'd expect to feel about the transition from Ford Anglia to BMW - I loved it!! It is so easy and smooth to sew with. I love the fact you can sew at different speeds (very useful when one is just getting back into sewing). To be able to wind a bobbin without having to unthread the machine is bliss and the way the tension is perfect leads to, well, ... a complete lack of tension. I feel in harmony with my new machine rather than having to coax it to behave all the time.
Anyway, this is what I made. It's a gift for a friend to go in her garden room or Posh Shed as we prefer to call it whilst sitting and sipping the vino. I used Clarke & Clarke's Scotties fabric and recycled an old 50cm square cushion pad. I hope she's going to like it, the print is sort of similar to the Radley dog which she loves.
![]() |
| 50cm Cushion in Clarke & Clarke's "Scotties" |
| Bow Detail |

No comments:
Post a Comment